Everything posted by AltarDaddy
-
chat
well shit that's not supposed to happen <:laughLLD:1439469282143633468> Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1549814455842373722/20260916_110526.mp4?ex=6aac10b0&is=6aaabf30&hm=340150740f0e9deb714a5c65ec15fbdb6b4e3c52b450d90b7427833775134b26&
-
chat
Rubies are turned to more tokens to be rolled for gear to sell or equip
-
chat
What you mean?
- chat
-
chat
Lol better u then me
-
chat
It's doable but I just see a mess everywhere 😂
-
chat
🤔🤔🤔 mineral oil PC anybody Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1549458963735646318/file_00000000cc048210bb27b086794e7ced.png?ex=6aaac59c&is=6aa9741c&hm=f54b95e58a1a55c375b924136db0203bbfbea08af3e1407af38bac48835e79c3&
-
chat
Well it's not good for sure but can't be worst then the carbon black
-
chat
Words can not describe how bad it stinks down here draining water off the tanks Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1549399424835387522/rn_image_picker_lib_temp_d04965e9-e3e6-4bb5-9ff1-cc55e0d14dbc.jpg?ex=6aaa8e29&is=6aa93ca9&hm=4dcd6025bdf707fef7a1dab496345693e8129061225463ee245df5ba8fc7c1cd&
- chat
-
chat
see hates me lol
-
chat
its okay i done it to my server xp
-
chat
It can be you have chances to win big my luck has been bad lately lol but I have won before give it ago maybe your more lucky them I am 😊
-
chat
Works on allot of games as long as there is corps just try it out on muti games also
-
chat
Think it was like a day or 2 he said 8-24h making sure nothing leaks
-
chat
I remember starcraft back in like 2000
-
chat
Nice okay <:yayLLD:1439470444418826271>
-
chat
something new i want to learn is how to stay up longer and not be tired
- chat
-
chat
something new i want to learn is having my own business.
-
chat
my question is the one i just ordered limited edition or are these your normal one
-
chat
- chat
<@284928595506495488> Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1548801143965221024/Screenshot_2026-09-13_140215.png?ex=6aa860f8&is=6aa70f78&hm=6d71ccf2f7b8165d1b4ff006a6ec1b44551b30a07e84c391538e03d49aa3f52e&- chat
Yeah it's fit or miss I dotn know actual percentage of winning- chat
- chat