Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

AltarDaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AltarDaddy

  1. Wait is this real I hear the chat going
  2. Damn that's crazy I believe it though
  3. Alright coem down people let's nto all talk at same time 😂
  4. Man that's crazy I had a phone company try to steal my phone from me, wasn't letting that slide Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1550546523648172093/orca-image-31650424.jpeg.jpg?ex=6aaeba7a&is=6aad68fa&hm=f48410d7dfe12e118ff09f3a93160cdcf6ba308ce7fe32cf7876f9f6734b8df0&
  5. Morning
  6. 😂
  7. I do have fun playing with the display screen but I want figure out how to make it keep the image there and not clear self off after shutdown something for me to do when I get off
  8. Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1550125746763202640/FB_VID_5035088617704877472.mp4?ex=6aad3299&is=6aabe119&hm=f4434eb83517ded2675986fa74f680a447c3a2c76fb000b6b23a612b4f01608a&
  9. But what's weird it's says my global is 388 but when u pull my stats it's only shows like a 7
  10. XP only 2.5 on poe2
  11. I have 1100 server credit on poe2
  12. I feebled all of it smh ha
  13. Yeah mine so low
  14. Nice
  15. Yeah because your game is not higher than your role
  16. I'll have redbull in hand I'll be there
  17. So testing new time?
  18. Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1549963069063561296/20260916_204632.mp4?ex=6aac9b18&is=6aab4998&hm=8abca11e56bb21094f82e567724a9c2f4403a864f74f45752c47dcca9657ff70&
  19. oof
  20. i would love come cash or pc upgrades not to big on the handheld really my phone can do just about anything
  21. me either lol
  22. https://klipy.com/gifs/skeleton-shocked-1
  23. well shit that's not supposed to happen <:laughLLD:1439469282143633468> Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1549814455842373722/20260916_110526.mp4?ex=6aac10b0&is=6aaabf30&hm=340150740f0e9deb714a5c65ec15fbdb6b4e3c52b450d90b7427833775134b26&

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.