Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

AltarDaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AltarDaddy

  1. The thing is even if you had the money to buy the parts or the components you must know somewhere to the knowledge to buy the correct Parts if that's what you were looking to do if you were just looking to learn how to build one I would just watch some videos man or just go buy a junk PC and mess around with it something real cheap or save some money up
  2. There super easy to build and learning to troubleshoot can be fun
  3. No kids this weekend just gonna go over to my parents for cookout
  4. Mine is Saturday the day of the Stream
  5. That would be pretty sick I need a 3D printer Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1547698904949071882/FB_IMG_1789070540367.jpg?ex=6aa45e6d&is=6aa30ced&hm=a93c91f2abdfa9c3c14fa8987fbd2b06268938a1577b574f109f868947b5b8a4& https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1547698905712689272/FB_IMG_1789070534506.jpg?ex=6aa45e6d&is=6aa30ced&hm=f1888fd67182f05da7e88ebe09d4a127f914edb284d9cdbcd06d4188ac433b16& https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1547698906463215636/FB_IMG_1789070529217.jpg?ex=6aa45e6e&is=6aa30cee&hm=2860a117779e81245d7987b186883b0c6fc40a5d68819c35b7eccb987b0f73ef&
  6. Haven't seen him in about week
  7. Hmm idk
  8. Either that or that was a very short giveaway lol
  9. Something new I want to learn is starting a company
  10. Well welcome to the Discord twitch stream coming up Saturday with bunch of giveaways,
  11. Hey
  12. hmm?
  13. Hmm test
  14. Made some discord profile adjustments
  15. Oh I need to get on wow today at some point
  16. I need nap 😴
  17. 👍 Oh I though he said to try role them to get rid
  18. There was issue with it allowing you to feeble with 0 was the problem
  19. It was a glitch or a bug it has been patched he is supposed to get rid of all of his entries to make it fair
  20. It's glitch it's been patched and he supposed to get rid of all
  21. There was a glitch is how he is supposed to get rid of it all
  22. I tried with 200
  23. Didn't work lol
  24. Already tried it at 0
  25. I got like 150 or 50 left u try 927 lol

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.