Everything posted by AltarDaddy
-
chat
That I'm not sure where or how get those
-
chat
Yes server experience I almost zeroed out trying to feeble the credit I have won a little
-
chat
I been feeble lmao
-
chat
Ohg the credit
- chat
-
chat
Your server credits are crazy but that's probably from being active for over year
-
chat
That's from scans and gear for most part
-
chat
😂 Something broken
- chat
-
chat
Lol idk but it says on my stats it's low check it look at my global on my stats card
-
chat
Idk even how to gain 😂
- chat
-
chat
I feeble my user XP also smh
-
chat
Yeah lol what was left of it
- chat
-
chat
And that is a Leo DaVinci clock
-
chat
Very easy to do hard part is the landing 🙂
-
chat
Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1548764610394595468/20260913_133717.jpg?ex=6aa83ef1&is=6aa6ed71&hm=89f10bccad051525229ff6ab35fda7cc8221a5fea1540f50cb0df2fb45f74e09&
-
chat
Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1548764587195760640/20260913_133358.mp4?ex=6aa83eec&is=6aa6ed6c&hm=99607747ec3115edfc9ca059fd9ceee35259bebeb6890a554cd8f644c126767d&
- chat
- chat
-
chat
/freebleslots amount:200 hidden:True
- chat
- chat
-
chat
this is 4 times in row i lose