Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

AltarDaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AltarDaddy

  1. That's what they provide for the job though
  2. Man these cheap ass safety glasses them broken stabbed me directly and both of my eyes I can't make that s*** up
  3. Question are meta glasses worth getting
  4. Still no ban smh 🤦‍♂️ Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1552309227253407767/Screenshot_20260923_081320_Splashtop_Business.jpg?ex=6ab52420&is=6ab3d2a0&hm=8960d95126813cd2fbe980505cfc9240ce7f8ebf0ffd41ad3a403f41e3b8a825&
  5. I have not tried out Red Dragon I did try a knockoff temu version similar to both of these however the mouse itself has extreme latency or lag I will have to find some type of program or something I think to update it or could be trash lol that red dragon isn't that expensive could be nice
  6. Like you can make a whole script and customize it to one
  7. Yeah 🤦‍♂️ it's very good though you can do millions of things with the mouse you can create micros, animation Auto clickers, scripts everything with inside of the mouse software and customize every single button with a shift modifier button as well it's insane
  8. Then second one was 140$
  9. The very first one I bought was 80$ years ago
  10. This is mouse I use, I keep seeing it go up and up on price for this 🤔😬 Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1552286215988842496/Screenshot_20260923_064941_Amazon_Shopping.jpg?ex=6ab50eb1&is=6ab3bd31&hm=7889edf034e2aefe67b4375bfe64f29ca1f6588ce20639ef2823407515f40824&
  11. Yes basically what I doing here was revisiting something I play when I was younger but yes some are underrated for sure
  12. I have it set up to search for the button that randomly moves on the page I have it set up for to for the random pop-ups and other things kinda crazy made it last night I expected to be banned this morning again
  13. Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1552266852510736414/20260923_053357.mp4?ex=6ab4fca9&is=6ab3ab29&hm=bd842e26f92c76625ccdf8de0bdae2a88cb45c85cbc56c68e74929cec2ea78af&
  14. 😂 Everyone will be okay mvp better
  15. Honestly I forgot how to add the tag 😅
  16. My Success before with this online RPG has not been well cuz I've been testing their security and their band rate is super high and they detect Auto clickers and bots and stuff but I think I figured out how they can detect that stuff I think I made it to work around cuz so far I've not been painted yet I did about 30,000 automated searched clicks
  17. Hmm I don't think I played that one
  18. Having some fun with alittle online rpg atm Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1552166157237096519/393a8055-7341-41e8-8e89-5278bd7e1123.jpg?ex=6ab49ee1&is=6ab34d61&hm=0058b810e63735e1074f984c7478b7ecaf34370370f23a2b02550b6d66448c82&
  19. whats everyone doing
  20. Eh life sucks sometimes but I built my self where I am today, which is better then how I was doing with her, and not backing down this time so ty 🫡
  21. Unfortunately I never went through the child support services and the original divorce they said that it was unnecessary that I should just pay her directly that has changed now I have contacted them they definitely told me to put in the application but if I go through those lawyer I'll have them take care of all of that for me
  22. And this time I have ai on my side as I will be uploading all my old text messages and I will have it search through my court orders and all my old text messages and list dates and times and everything of every single time she had broken one of my court orders
  23. When I went through my divorce, I tried to handle everything as reasonably and peacefully as possible. I gave her the house, the car, and essentially everything else we had. I also did my best to cooperate when it came to our children because I wanted to avoid unnecessary conflict. Unfortunately, I feel that I was poorly represented during the divorce, and since then there have been ongoing issues with being able to exercise my parenting time as ordered. Now I am dealing with another unnecessary situation involving child support. I have consistently made my payments, and I currently have the money order ready, but she is refusing to accept it while also threatening to report that I am not paying child support. Thankfully, I have kept documentation and proof of my payments, my attempts to provide the payment, and our communications. At this point, I am focused on handling everything properly, documenting what happens, and addressing these issues through the appropriate legal process.
  24. Back when I got a divorce I gave her the house I gave her the car I gave her everything I even played nice when it came to the kids in the end I got screwed over with my lawyer and since then it's been an issues with getting my kids like I supposed to now it's her refusing to take my money order our payment for child support and then threatening saying that I am not paying child support but I have all the proof 🙄
  25. THE COURT ARC HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN. I tried being reasonable. I tried keeping things simple. Apparently, we have selected Legal Proceedings: New Game+ instead. 😂 Hate the ex-wife lol

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.