Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

AltarDaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AltarDaddy

  1. But that way you could send ctokens and gift to someone who never been on the site before
  2. I think I overlooked it I think I tested it out yesterday I think there was a way to send sl ctokens when you send a gift card to somebody there looked like way to gift tokens also
  3. And she gives me issues on letting me get my kids like I supposed to
  4. Hereโ€™s a more professional version that keeps your frustration clear without making you look hostile: > I really wish I had the financial ability to take this matter back to court and resolve these ongoing issues. I informed her that I have her child support money order ready and offered to meet her this weekend or sometime next week so I could give it directly to her. Instead, she told me that she has no reason to meet with me and that it is now my responsibility to take the money order to a bank and deposit it for her. She then stated that if I do not do that, she will report the child support as unpaid for the month. What is frustrating is that I have the payment ready, have clearly notified her that it is available, and have offered her reasonable opportunities to receive it. I am not refusing to pay child support. I am actively attempting to provide the payment and have documentation of those attempts.
  5. My ex wife stresses me hell out
  6. https://klipy.com/gifs/shensch
  7. <@284928595506495488> Also if you make it to where if we invite people we are rewarded for it I know a few people at the top I can bring to the site <:420LLD:1439467510016774174>
  8. I will also test this out and maybe gift someone during the next twitch as. I wait for gift codes show up in email also
  9. It's also good about being able to donate or trade everything you could even help more lowering bots they could be constantly trading there self
  10. There is an option whenever you go to purchase them you can use your forum gold to take how ever much of your purchase
  11. Make wayfor them to check out site too?
  12. It could also bring more people here
  13. If you could give token that would be kind of cool too
  14. I mean I wouldn't mind it's not like a good idea I would try it out
  15. I think he said escrows help with that but yeah that would be my biggest thing is people doing fake codes
  16. I see well I might have a few things to give back ๐Ÿ˜Š
  17. I figure it out either way I'd sit around and play with it I seen you do it few times o nstream
  18. Yeah Break it down on video would be nice
  19. Yeah it's a very good idea not a lot of people use the endgame trading that a lot of people use the game codes
  20. Yeah that be cool
  21. Hmm
  22. Yeah lol I would have a shot or glass
  23. Got bonus yesterday person sent me to much money for bushes I trimed for them and removed few, they paid me for cutting yard too on top of bushes I tried to give it back to him they told me to keep it for a bonus ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  24. Which is what I'm currently doing before I go to work ๐Ÿ˜‚

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.