Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

AltarDaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AltarDaddy

  1. what i been doing past 3 days -.-
  2. Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1554450455902289951/Screenshot_2026-09-29_041001.png?ex=6abcee4c&is=6abb9ccc&hm=1fe749b05a1428a2ab562e83480653aa1d47548dffc3307df49173a12a202f83& https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1554450456556609668/Screenshot_2026-09-29_041036.png?ex=6abcee4d&is=6abb9ccd&hm=f147ac17fe9ffd314e212361360d2908a128b38c8471a8e38bb8a975c29980c2&
  3. Family reward is 9.5mill favor points plus what you get for spending 9.5mill is crazy
  4. I need find someone who like fame that wanna go half and half on $300 😭
  5. Mobsters Revenge
  6. Anyone ever play this?
  7. Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1554168008547762226/Screenshot_20260928_112808_Mobsters_Players_Revenge.jpg?ex=6abbe740&is=6aba95c0&hm=49ec9f8fb93189924560483eac842816d46e11d8a17016a4c30d57450a1bf532&
  8. Confused
  9. Helicopter ride was bit scary
  10. Gota bring my laptop up here 😑
  11. Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1553170529735680000/20260925_154707.jpg?ex=6ab84646&is=6ab6f4c6&hm=637153fb9d490e7f02d2a9abb3a565363f71e551af50108ae9555738444c1618&
  12. Well I'm dad again
  13. https://www.facebook.com/share/r/14pEJsjkCk9/
  14. <@284928595506495488> I see that you're making changes to the website I haven't had a chance to check it out all yet
  15. I need to start back working out it's been while . To hot for me to go out and do anything unless there money involved haha
  16. also i found out google had remote streaming and im liking it its free and its fast better then splashtop for what im using it for
  17. i was out cold 😴
  18. The mega servers is kinda of good idea and it's gonna be all new content like starting wow over
  19. Has anyone looked at or tried the beta for wow forever?
  20. So I'm trying alittle something different here so before I was made a script to do searches now I took it up a little since the script was a little hard to make for this since everything changes the size and the names Etc , Started to try out a browser extension script that also allows me to continue in background still needs some tweaks but I think script saver for the search because of pop-up checks Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1552490455080632400/20260923_201917.mp4?ex=6ab5cce8&is=6ab47b68&hm=6be14225ed80fd0de3fae03dfe7205b39e87734ccf65db3c6107e1a55917410f&
  21. I'll take a bbc 😂
  22. That's what they provide for the job though
  23. Man these cheap ass safety glasses them broken stabbed me directly and both of my eyes I can't make that s*** up
  24. Question are meta glasses worth getting

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.