Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

AltarDaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AltarDaddy

  1. That I'm not sure where or how get those
  2. Yes server experience I almost zeroed out trying to feeble the credit I have won a little
  3. I been feeble lmao
  4. Ohg the credit
  5. Weird
  6. Your server credits are crazy but that's probably from being active for over year
  7. That's from scans and gear for most part
  8. 😂 Something broken
  9. Lol idk but it says on my stats it's low check it look at my global on my stats card
  10. Idk even how to gain 😂
  11. Ooof
  12. I feeble my user XP also smh
  13. Yeah lol what was left of it
  14. Nice
  15. And that is a Leo DaVinci clock
  16. Very easy to do hard part is the landing 🙂
  17. Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1548764610394595468/20260913_133717.jpg?ex=6aa83ef1&is=6aa6ed71&hm=89f10bccad051525229ff6ab35fda7cc8221a5fea1540f50cb0df2fb45f74e09&
  18. Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1548764587195760640/20260913_133358.mp4?ex=6aa83eec&is=6aa6ed6c&hm=99607747ec3115edfc9ca059fd9ceee35259bebeb6890a554cd8f644c126767d&
  19. Lol
  20. Love
  21. /freebleslots amount:200 hidden:True
  22. 😴😴
  23. already did
  24. this is 4 times in row i lose

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.