Everything posted by AltarDaddy
-
chat
Hey how u doing
-
chat
Wait is this real I hear the chat going
-
chat
Damn that's crazy I believe it though
-
chat
Alright coem down people let's nto all talk at same time 😂
-
chat
Man that's crazy I had a phone company try to steal my phone from me, wasn't letting that slide Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1550546523648172093/orca-image-31650424.jpeg.jpg?ex=6aaeba7a&is=6aad68fa&hm=f48410d7dfe12e118ff09f3a93160cdcf6ba308ce7fe32cf7876f9f6734b8df0&
-
chat
- chat
- chat
- chat
I do have fun playing with the display screen but I want figure out how to make it keep the image there and not clear self off after shutdown something for me to do when I get off- chat
Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1550125746763202640/FB_VID_5035088617704877472.mp4?ex=6aad3299&is=6aabe119&hm=f4434eb83517ded2675986fa74f680a447c3a2c76fb000b6b23a612b4f01608a&- chat
But what's weird it's says my global is 388 but when u pull my stats it's only shows like a 7- chat
XP only 2.5 on poe2- chat
I have 1100 server credit on poe2- chat
I feebled all of it smh ha- chat
Yeah mine so low- chat
- chat
Yeah because your game is not higher than your role- chat
I'll have redbull in hand I'll be there- chat
So testing new time?- chat
Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1549963069063561296/20260916_204632.mp4?ex=6aac9b18&is=6aab4998&hm=8abca11e56bb21094f82e567724a9c2f4403a864f74f45752c47dcca9657ff70&- chat
- chat
i would love come cash or pc upgrades not to big on the handheld really my phone can do just about anything- chat
me either lol- chat
- chat
https://klipy.com/gifs/skeleton-shocked-1