Everything posted by AltarDaddy
-
chat
Yeah I was thinking about going to go see it
-
chat
Something new I want to learn is how to wake up without my damn back hurting
-
chat
Yes I like resident Evil 4 over a lot of their games
-
chat
idk exactly how to gain entry
-
chat
- chat
- chat
- chat
- chat
- chat
- chat
- chat
- chat
- chat
now that think of it i havnt even done dungeon or raid since my pc upgrades- chat
about to smoke me joint prob get on WoW havn't really played games in week got bored of poe2 rn its more a solo play- chat
- chat
it is morning almost 7am- chat
yeah i figured what it meant lmao- chat
- chat
bro you done confused everyone <:laughLLD:1439469282143633468>- chat
<:LurkLLD:1436635794466017330>- chat
But hey at some point they can't all the money lol they just start dividing between the the baby Mama's 😂- chat
- chat
Man these hair blow dry fans are actually pretty insane of how much air it can move 🤔- chat
Good I just got my kiddos hour ago, I have 2 and one on way in next week or 2