Everything posted by AltarDaddy
-
chat
Which is what I'm currently doing before I go to work 😂
-
chat
I don't drink 🫠 my father was bad alcoholic and honestly I don't really like how it makes me feel I'd rather sit down and smoke a joint
-
chat
<:LLDConfused:1550807217379479582>
- chat
-
chat
heck yeah sounds good
-
chat
i will double check the config
-
chat
well it seems to work in immortal but i have been playing with that it seems to land more in center of screen instead of hovering over mouse like has been so i been ahving to angle my char more as well to kinda to get it to work
-
chat
prob gonna try some league of legends later
-
chat
At least my scanner is working on this one 🤦♂️😂
- chat
-
chat
Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1551373551657943152/Screenshot_2026-09-20_162422.png?ex=6ab1bcb5&is=6ab06b35&hm=39f747d750f9720ff97021e3087ec4739289379de9ffd7f5734b921ccc99016c&
-
chat
every single scan not working
-
chat
Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1551332217106473060/Screenshot_2026-09-20_134014.png?ex=6ab19636&is=6ab044b6&hm=319fd383a90e26655693ed17b09d0eade4a004216ff257df9294213f01f09c9d&
-
chat
no corpse with look but there bodys all over it just wont read it Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1551331683054256228/Screenshot_2026-09-20_133750.png?ex=6ab195b7&is=6ab04437&hm=f8022f840d9ae7fa84d721c552e35596a4148c3e49e3ed34fa8119135a682075&
-
chat
like why is it telling me it found a quest im trying to scan that dead body and use my tokens Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1551331315314593993/Screenshot_2026-09-20_133621.png?ex=6ab1955f&is=6ab043df&hm=676bd8b6c8290e74d174d2c0fe65132a99aeffd5c1548cf22ce6a2b23f8e7a1c&
-
chat
<@284928595506495488> can you fix this ? super frustrating
-
chat
Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1551329991180951642/Screenshot_2026-09-20_133122.png?ex=6ab19424&is=6ab042a4&hm=3731e99c01d55d0c1070363b325a01c3089009d846063aa607c995164b1322a9&
-
chat
of course you found a dead body i scanned it waited 30s for you to tell me you fopund one then not give me nothing Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1551329773417005188/Screenshot_2026-09-20_132957.png?ex=6ab193f0&is=6ab04270&hm=c2b6f7a641233577929e3444ec8a7e0353e364baed2843dad45bedc85ce952ea&
-
chat
i switch games to try it on poe2 and still not able to gewt a scan
-
chat
like wtf is this this Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1551329099119853588/Screenshot_2026-09-20_132729.png?ex=6ab1934f&is=6ab041cf&hm=333be98149d49fc0da0c348e475e6a2254ac26b5042dcb5adfc4648beb436b2a&
-
chat
scanner not working to well i scanned 15 times on wow just for it to scan 1 time its not picking up that the scorps drops loot then it tells me something about the UI but it takes like 4 min to get 1 scan
-
chat
he just over looked something i think he said he made mistake on stream yesterday after he already made it
-
chat
Yeah nick cage it's pretty good movie similar to wardogs
-
chat
Watching lord of war on phone
-
chat
Meh I got cook breakfast soon