Everything posted by AltarDaddy
-
chat
I'll take a bbc 😂
-
chat
That's what they provide for the job though
-
chat
Man these cheap ass safety glasses them broken stabbed me directly and both of my eyes I can't make that s*** up
-
chat
Question are meta glasses worth getting
-
chat
Still no ban smh 🤦♂️ Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1552309227253407767/Screenshot_20260923_081320_Splashtop_Business.jpg?ex=6ab52420&is=6ab3d2a0&hm=8960d95126813cd2fbe980505cfc9240ce7f8ebf0ffd41ad3a403f41e3b8a825&
-
chat
I have not tried out Red Dragon I did try a knockoff temu version similar to both of these however the mouse itself has extreme latency or lag I will have to find some type of program or something I think to update it or could be trash lol that red dragon isn't that expensive could be nice
-
chat
Like you can make a whole script and customize it to one
-
chat
Yeah 🤦♂️ it's very good though you can do millions of things with the mouse you can create micros, animation Auto clickers, scripts everything with inside of the mouse software and customize every single button with a shift modifier button as well it's insane
-
chat
Then second one was 140$
-
chat
The very first one I bought was 80$ years ago
-
chat
This is mouse I use, I keep seeing it go up and up on price for this 🤔😬 Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1552286215988842496/Screenshot_20260923_064941_Amazon_Shopping.jpg?ex=6ab50eb1&is=6ab3bd31&hm=7889edf034e2aefe67b4375bfe64f29ca1f6588ce20639ef2823407515f40824&
-
chat
Yes basically what I doing here was revisiting something I play when I was younger but yes some are underrated for sure
-
chat
I have it set up to search for the button that randomly moves on the page I have it set up for to for the random pop-ups and other things kinda crazy made it last night I expected to be banned this morning again
-
chat
Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1552266852510736414/20260923_053357.mp4?ex=6ab4fca9&is=6ab3ab29&hm=bd842e26f92c76625ccdf8de0bdae2a88cb45c85cbc56c68e74929cec2ea78af&
-
chat
😂 Everyone will be okay mvp better
-
chat
Honestly I forgot how to add the tag 😅
-
chat
My Success before with this online RPG has not been well cuz I've been testing their security and their band rate is super high and they detect Auto clickers and bots and stuff but I think I figured out how they can detect that stuff I think I made it to work around cuz so far I've not been painted yet I did about 30,000 automated searched clicks
-
chat
Hmm I don't think I played that one
-
chat
Having some fun with alittle online rpg atm Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1552166157237096519/393a8055-7341-41e8-8e89-5278bd7e1123.jpg?ex=6ab49ee1&is=6ab34d61&hm=0058b810e63735e1074f984c7478b7ecaf34370370f23a2b02550b6d66448c82&
-
chat
whats everyone doing
-
chat
Eh life sucks sometimes but I built my self where I am today, which is better then how I was doing with her, and not backing down this time so ty 🫡
-
chat
Unfortunately I never went through the child support services and the original divorce they said that it was unnecessary that I should just pay her directly that has changed now I have contacted them they definitely told me to put in the application but if I go through those lawyer I'll have them take care of all of that for me
-
chat
And this time I have ai on my side as I will be uploading all my old text messages and I will have it search through my court orders and all my old text messages and list dates and times and everything of every single time she had broken one of my court orders
-
chat
When I went through my divorce, I tried to handle everything as reasonably and peacefully as possible. I gave her the house, the car, and essentially everything else we had. I also did my best to cooperate when it came to our children because I wanted to avoid unnecessary conflict. Unfortunately, I feel that I was poorly represented during the divorce, and since then there have been ongoing issues with being able to exercise my parenting time as ordered. Now I am dealing with another unnecessary situation involving child support. I have consistently made my payments, and I currently have the money order ready, but she is refusing to accept it while also threatening to report that I am not paying child support. Thankfully, I have kept documentation and proof of my payments, my attempts to provide the payment, and our communications. At this point, I am focused on handling everything properly, documenting what happens, and addressing these issues through the appropriate legal process.
-
chat
Back when I got a divorce I gave her the house I gave her the car I gave her everything I even played nice when it came to the kids in the end I got screwed over with my lawyer and since then it's been an issues with getting my kids like I supposed to now it's her refusing to take my money order our payment for child support and then threatening saying that I am not paying child support but I have all the proof 🙄