Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

AltarDaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AltarDaddy

  1. Does anybody know the specs of the bbc pc I lost the links I know it's small but I was trying go back and get a visual of this little mini Beast
  2. Yes it was a very expensive game to make
  3. Destiny 2 was a great game
  4. What games you like to play
  5. I'm doing well thanks, I'm getting rdy for cook out atm
  6. Hey how are you doing
  7. <@284928595506495488> You got a little devil tattoo yet?? <:420LLD:1439467510016774174>
  8. Welcome
  9. Cool birthday card Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1548322480580726914/8eff82a5-5a33-4c65-85a7-2994d2362abd.jpg?ex=6aa6a32d&is=6aa551ad&hm=78355d0d73b457f8e0fd95a0b4d725ff7ac63cfee3fc83207645e1eb15d05776&
  10. Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1548322233594941471/20260912_081920.jpg?ex=6aa6a2f2&is=6aa55172&hm=892479be3fe513bf8fb31a28916618b6f3c3c447de4193aec5daf793496781de&
  11. Thanks I will look into getting one
  12. Thanks I just did all the measurements for my PC think I'm going to be adding ice sickles to mine
  13. This is one you have?
  14. Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1548098465098109049/image0.gif?ex=6aa5d28c&is=6aa4810c&hm=ed0971fc9c6d21a39c90e9618d87e745d094be8ed8e6aeb4ed3751287d9dda03&
  15. But I looked though all damn messages and I don't see it no where
  16. Ughh someone suggested a 3d printer
  17. <@284928595506495488> Wow guild rewards this weekend?
  18. This is insane Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1547998525051375686/FB_IMG_1789141978966.jpg?ex=6aa57578&is=6aa423f8&hm=509ebbbae0c7b8702c8ebee6d7e0dd7e97cdef8d9382f1323ca1fd8ff7f79c15&
  19. Yeah rn is definitely allot harder prices are stupid rn
  20. Trying talk him into making me set of ice sickles for my pc if he give me a price
  21. CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D 4.2 GHz 16-Core Processor w/ EK-Quantum Velocity² D-RGB - AM5 Nickel + Plexi Water Block Motherboard: ASRock X670E Taichi EATX AM5 Motherboard RAM: TEAMGROUP T-Force Delta RGB DDR5 Ram 48GB (2x24GB) 7600MHz PC5-60800 CL36 M-DIE Desktop Memory w/ Pacific A2 Ultra Memory Water Block Boot Drive: Gigabyte AORUS Gen5 12000 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 5.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive Storage Drives: 2x Silicon Power XS70 4 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive GPU: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition Gaming Graphics Card w/ EK-Quantum Vector² Strix/TUF RTX 4090 D-RGB ABP Set - Nickel + Plexi Water Block Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO XL ATX Full Tower Case w/ Radikult Customs Evo XL – D Distro Plate & EK-Quantum Kinetic FLT 120 Pump/Reservoir Combo, D5 PWM, D-RGB, Plexi PSU: be quiet! Dark Power Pro 13 1600W Power Supply | ATX 3.0, 80 Plus Titanium, Digital Regulation Fans: 6x Lian Li UNI Fan SL-INF Infinity 140 Reverse Blade Black Fans 3x Lian Li UNI Fan TL LCD 140mm – Black Fans 1X Lian Li UNI Fan SL-Infinity 120mm – Black Fan
  22. Friends build just finished Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1547969726909517914/FB_IMG_1789135120524.jpg?ex=6aa55aa6&is=6aa40926&hm=2e79c44cb65b33b5fc7a31592635da70f0261583063332b7a2bafdf5e8c620c8&
  23. Child support is what kills me 😭
  24. Yeah I got job too but I work on the side of my job to make extra spending money In order to get things I want even then I got to save
  25. I mean start with a push lawn mower asking people if they would like their yard cut 20-40 per average yard

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.