Everything posted by AltarDaddy
-
chat
The thing is even if you had the money to buy the parts or the components you must know somewhere to the knowledge to buy the correct Parts if that's what you were looking to do if you were just looking to learn how to build one I would just watch some videos man or just go buy a junk PC and mess around with it something real cheap or save some money up
-
chat
There super easy to build and learning to troubleshoot can be fun
-
chat
No kids this weekend just gonna go over to my parents for cookout
-
chat
Mine is Saturday the day of the Stream
-
chat
That would be pretty sick I need a 3D printer Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1547698904949071882/FB_IMG_1789070540367.jpg?ex=6aa45e6d&is=6aa30ced&hm=a93c91f2abdfa9c3c14fa8987fbd2b06268938a1577b574f109f868947b5b8a4& https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1547698905712689272/FB_IMG_1789070534506.jpg?ex=6aa45e6d&is=6aa30ced&hm=f1888fd67182f05da7e88ebe09d4a127f914edb284d9cdbcd06d4188ac433b16& https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1547698906463215636/FB_IMG_1789070529217.jpg?ex=6aa45e6e&is=6aa30cee&hm=2860a117779e81245d7987b186883b0c6fc40a5d68819c35b7eccb987b0f73ef&
-
chat
Haven't seen him in about week
- chat
-
chat
Either that or that was a very short giveaway lol
-
chat
Something new I want to learn is starting a company
-
chat
Well welcome to the Discord twitch stream coming up Saturday with bunch of giveaways,
- chat
- chat
- chat
-
chat
Made some discord profile adjustments
-
chat
Oh I need to get on wow today at some point
-
chat
I need nap 😴
-
chat
👍 Oh I though he said to try role them to get rid
-
chat
There was issue with it allowing you to feeble with 0 was the problem
-
chat
It was a glitch or a bug it has been patched he is supposed to get rid of all of his entries to make it fair
-
chat
It's glitch it's been patched and he supposed to get rid of all
-
chat
There was a glitch is how he is supposed to get rid of it all
-
chat
I tried with 200
-
chat
Didn't work lol
-
chat
Already tried it at 0
-
chat
I got like 150 or 50 left u try 927 lol