Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

.phantomghosty

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by .phantomghosty

  1. Lurk
  2. It might eat you
  3. Beware of cat from now on
  4. why don't I have that kinda luck
  5. damn
  6. An interesting thing I did today is thinking about doing interesting thing while begin uninterested in doing the interested thing
  7. I will release my jam project next month
  8. Game launch when?
  9. An interesting thing I did today is I woke up and went back to sleep instantly.
  10. You can't get activity you are the host
  11. Thinking about getting elden ring or sekiro .
  12. Btw dark souls or souls like game dont go on sale that very often
  13. I heard its a good game but the only problem is I dont have anybody to play with. Plus I am considering elden ring
  14. Thinking about getting either elden ring or any good recommendations

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.