Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

.phantomghosty

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by .phantomghosty

  1. finally I upload video today
  2. It used be around 500
  3. Rtx 3050 laptop is around 800 right now .
  4. Buying a pc or laptop is out of the question with current price
  5. Plus laptop makes more sense because I can move out for job and work . Even tho performance is not good but portability is necessary.
  6. I am not broke because of unemployment. Outflow is the reason for it.
  7. <@284928595506495488> Whats your opinion
  8. Plus gaming laptop fits my current more.
  9. But I am enough to buy components
  10. Something new I want to learn is how to build pc
  11. Something new I want to learn is winning
  12. Something new I want to learn is to win something
  13. Something new I want to learn is to win something
  14. Dont give me hope
  15. Just one piece at a time
  16. Working on my game everyday
  17. It took me 4 tries to get the game prototype correct
  18. Hey, @01101001 I saw your masterpiece https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOZdd2MzUJM and one thing I like about it is the structure
  19. Like Saas developer?
  20. Not active on youtube
  21. Marcus how do you have so much money
  22. Bro is getting spammed
  23. Hey, I saw your masterpiece https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOZdd2MzUJM and one thing I like about it is your In the box imagination
  24. Enough to make a grown man cry

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.