Everything posted by .phantomghosty
-
chat
finally I upload video today
-
chat
It used be around 500
-
chat
Rtx 3050 laptop is around 800 right now .
-
chat
Buying a pc or laptop is out of the question with current price
-
chat
Plus laptop makes more sense because I can move out for job and work . Even tho performance is not good but portability is necessary.
-
chat
I am not broke because of unemployment. Outflow is the reason for it.
-
chat
<@284928595506495488> Whats your opinion
-
chat
Plus gaming laptop fits my current more.
-
chat
But I am enough to buy components
-
chat
Something new I want to learn is how to build pc
-
chat
Something new I want to learn is winning
-
chat
Something new I want to learn is to win something
-
chat
Something new I want to learn is to win something
-
chat
Dont give me hope
-
chat
Just one piece at a time
-
chat
Working on my game everyday
-
chat
It took me 4 tries to get the game prototype correct
-
chat
Hey, @01101001 I saw your masterpiece https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOZdd2MzUJM and one thing I like about it is the structure
-
chat
Like Saas developer?
-
chat
Not active on youtube
-
chat
Marcus how do you have so much money
- chat