Everything posted by .phantomghosty
- chat
-
chat
Btw leak are true we might get gta 6 on pc before Console
-
chat
I played all gta but I never find gta like gta san Andreas
-
chat
5 developers are not couple btw
-
chat
You have many web game developer on your team
-
chat
greg sure enjoy big thing in their life
-
chat
so this print is just a display piece
-
chat
Do you actually have this print in your house ?
-
chat
Hey, @01101001 I saw your masterpiece https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOZdd2MzUJM and one thing I like about it is kinda look like something
-
chat
An interesting thing I did today is I saw this masterpiece of work
-
chat
Its feeling something looking at me
-
chat
Well anyways
-
chat
You didn't get it
-
chat
Do you think day is overrated?
-
chat
IQ too high
-
chat
Stream starts at 2:30 AM
-
chat
I really like to join the stream but I cant
-
chat
Why do you have that character model from diabolo 4
-
chat
An interesting thing I did today is I did nothing
-
chat
About are the chances right that I actually win something
-
chat
An interesting thing i did today is I found out how this thing even works
-
chat
No points for me
- chat
- chat
- chat