Everything posted by AltarDaddy
-
chat
So cant do anything with it?
- chat
-
chat
What is this server credit 🤔
-
chat
Works properly
-
chat
I tested with tokens 0 and up
-
chat
Looks like u gonna have long ways to go ha
-
chat
5k slot or feeble 🤔👀
-
chat
I dotn even know what server credit or XP is 😆😆
- chat
-
chat
See if u double
- chat
-
chat
Guys found a bug is all now there getting rdy of all extra entry
-
Carnival Loot Farm
im getting nothing really
-
Carnival Loot Farm
yep not working have no ctokens anwyas
- Carnival Loot Farm
- Carnival Loot Farm
- Carnival Loot Farm
- Carnival Loot Farm
-
PC Giveaway 2026 16/08 Winner - HateMachine#1846
Congrats HateMachine#1846!!
-
PC Giveaway - Congratulations natefurnas for winning the COOKED PC
Nice congratulations 🙂 , I hope I win someday
-
Screenshot 2026-07-05 192207.png
-
Screenshot 2026-07-05 192144.png
-
Open Party Bag - Loot Raid - 1000 ctoken bag
i spent way more then 170ctokens more like 3k mysel
-
Open Party Bag - Loot Raid - 1000 ctoken bag
hi
-
Screenshot 2026-05-23 211835.png