Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

chat

Featured Replies

  • Author

Source: The Crimson Market Discord
Discord user: Necro (689246994233163793)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

first time and whole city is down lmao

  • Replies 15.2k
  • Views 139.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do what it says in this announcement https://discord.com/channels/1117111237231267884/1117763510047354971/1553501529950912567
  • Author

Source: The Crimson Market Discord
Discord user: NoAim (425080203228741632)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

Something new I want to learn is cliff diving

  • Author

Source: The Crimson Market Discord
Discord user: Lazymon (933997542310563840)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

Something new I want to learn is dance

  • Author

Source: The Crimson Market Discord
Discord user: Necro (689246994233163793)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

Something new I want to learn is to do prompt engineering

  • Author

Source: The Crimson Market Discord
Discord user: Lazymon (933997542310563840)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

Something new I want to learn is to do engineering

Nevermind, I meant the comment here for the giveaway. I missed the bot message :p
  • Author

Source: The Crimson Market Discord
Discord user: Lazymon (933997542310563840)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

<:laughLLD:1439469282143633468> bot officially hates me

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.