Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

shamir_ali

Members

Everything posted by shamir_ali

  1. Can you do it for me? I don't know the reporting process and I don't wanna mess anything up.
  2. 0, even tho I should've gotten some ctokens and a lucky point.
  3. Here. Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1555607515805393047/rn_image_picker_lib_temp_80b95c06-75c3-4202-bcd5-c8686833a508.jpg?backend=b2&ex=6ac123e5&is=6abfd265&hm=fb6a9be38381b606e6317827b4ec66d1677194311e65c9eb18d988b1b9de9673&
  4. 3 or more times, yes.
  5. I claimed it, I pressed the claim button, it even says Claimed, but I didn't get the ctokens or the lucky points.
  6. I had no idea.
  7. Something new I want to learn is dancing
  8. Anyone here?
  9. Hey, I connected the discord and twitch to the crimson market thing and claimed the reward but I didn't get any ctokens or lucky points.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.