Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

chat

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.6k
  • Views 139.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's something you have to keep track of yourself. I go to my comment history on my profile to see if 1 day has passed, and then I commented, otherwise it wouldn't count
that's interesting, by the way I was not even able to find my name on the wheel, which makes sense because I joined recently. But I saw yours on there haha, doe you mind if I ask how many LP you have. Just so I have a frame of reference

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.