Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

mikahelll1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mikahelll1

  1. How long until the stump begins to grow
  2. By the way
  3. For i AM not worthy
  4. Dont tease me
  5. Many donations
  6. 24 karma
  7. 239 LP
  8. Renewed my club once again
  9. I AM a loyal follower
  10. Oooo
  11. Am I beatifull
  12. Tell me mister Max
  13. It seems I AM too powerfull for this economy
  14. Oh thank you
  15. Huh
  16. Currently
  17. As I am
  18. Mika needs to freeble until bankrupt
  19. Would be fun
  20. Fascinating
  21. My baf
  22. Oh yeah Just read
  23. We get more entries
  24. How the fuch

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.