Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

mikahelll1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mikahelll1

  1. Thats something I can actually sell here
  2. Fair
  3. Huh
  4. Shouls I stop
  5. Honest opinion
  6. Max
  7. Hmmm
  8. HOLY
  9. Oh
  10. Again
  11. Oh shit
  12. Might as well try again
  13. Damn
  14. I Lost
  15. Gonna try
  16. We are evolving
  17. 60 points
  18. Yessss
  19. Very good
  20. Im fat
  21. I freebled 116 entries
  22. Ok ok
  23. Catastrofic
  24. Be like me

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.