Everything posted by mikahelll1
-
chat
Something new I want to learn is how to be like gickul
-
chat
Gickul thinks outside the box
- chat
-
chat
IT NEEDS FIXING
- chat
-
chat
Something new I want to learn is how to be cool?
- chat
- chat
- chat
-
chat
Pizza ROCKETTOOOOO
-
chat
Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1547266433744904252/image0.png?ex=6aa2cba8&is=6aa17a28&hm=359a94521e6e60b9a345db96ff4c93fecd6ac1e8682dff0f7824cb547b896494&
-
chat
He does not speak for me
-
chat
He who speaks for me is coming
-
chat
Counter point. Why bother yourself with that when the little Devils are gonna give you many money
-
chat
Hmmmmm Fair point
-
chat
So by ALL means you maintained your word
-
chat
The old members would get the 100% discount
-
chat
You did what you Said you would
- chat
-
chat
Wait Just ? 2-3 more months and I Will be in 100%
- chat
-
chat
Alredy on 70% discount
-
chat
Will get charades next
-
chat
Alredy got the original
-
chat
Gotta catch them all