Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

mikahelll1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mikahelll1

  1. Ok I stop
  2. Water 2.0
  3. Level 216
  4. Hahaha
  5. No
  6. Thats something I can actually sell here
  7. Fair
  8. Huh
  9. Shouls I stop
  10. Honest opinion
  11. Max
  12. Hmmm
  13. HOLY
  14. Oh
  15. Again
  16. Oh shit
  17. Might as well try again
  18. Damn
  19. I Lost
  20. Gonna try
  21. We are evolving
  22. 60 points
  23. Yessss
  24. Very good
  25. Im fat

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.