Everything posted by shamir_ali
- chat
- chat
-
chat
When did you join this entire thing? Like discord, twitch, everything. Before or after me?
-
chat
Making mistakes is like breathing for me (not proud of it)
-
chat
Can you do it for me? I don't know the reporting process and I don't wanna mess anything up.
-
chat
0, even tho I should've gotten some ctokens and a lucky point.
-
chat
Here. Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1555607515805393047/rn_image_picker_lib_temp_80b95c06-75c3-4202-bcd5-c8686833a508.jpg?backend=b2&ex=6ac123e5&is=6abfd265&hm=fb6a9be38381b606e6317827b4ec66d1677194311e65c9eb18d988b1b9de9673&
-
chat
3 or more times, yes.
-
chat
I claimed it, I pressed the claim button, it even says Claimed, but I didn't get the ctokens or the lucky points.
-
chat
I had no idea.
-
chat
Something new I want to learn is dancing
-
chat
Anyone here?
-
chat
Hey, I connected the discord and twitch to the crimson market thing and claimed the reward but I didn't get any ctokens or lucky points.