Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

chat

Featured Replies

  • Replies 20.6k
  • Views 146.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1541205838004490411/20260823_170053.mp4?ex=6a8cbf4a&is=6a8b6dca&hm=ba08e9843d32aa84577da61390ba6b1acff9daa0c9914e102684719577de1e99&
Also anyone know if palworld works with the crimson? it has bodies for when u kill pals and I'm guessing the humans or would it not count because they dissapear after so long?
  • Author
Discord user ayxzprimee. (1522855144255914054) has not connected their Discord account to TCM yet. TCM Administrator is posting this on their behalf. <:monetized:1370275945931346002>
Hey, @01101001 I saw your masterpiece https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOZdd2MzUJM and one thing I like about it is the sheer willpower it took to break the chains of the demon lady
Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1541296632463888414/Messenger_creation_C8B49929-F408-4438-80D8-551652AD373B.jpg?ex=6a8d13d9&is=6a8bc259&hm=5c33a24b4488ee343a9e209567fe733b7dbd84ec23154f941bb24366e1a83b12&
Hey, @01101001 I saw your masterpiece https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOZdd2MzUJM and one thing I like about it is that it's proof you're still alive. Now come out of your shell and say hi
Hey, @01101001 I saw your masterpiece https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOZdd2MzUJM and one thing I like about it is that the tail is so detailed
Hey, <@1126438958897836062> I saw your masterpiece https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOZdd2MzUJM and one thing I like about it is that its creativity is unmatched. The Great One never Saw anything like It before
  • Author
Discord user anonymaze (1446600998830477412) has not connected their Discord account to TCM yet. TCM Administrator is posting this on their behalf. Hey, <@1126438958897836062> I saw your masterpiece https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOZdd2MzUJM and one thing I like about it is your out of the box imagination 🧠
  • Author
Discord user anonymaze (1446600998830477412) has not connected their Discord account to TCM yet. TCM Administrator is posting this on their behalf. Hey, <@1126438958897836062> I saw your masterpiece https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOZdd2MzUJM and one thing I like about it is that the tail is so good

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.