Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

chat

Featured Replies

  • Replies 13.5k
  • Views 132k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I mean, you'd have overwolf and the scanner, so you'd be able to use the 170 tokens I have and then get forumgold
You'd get "something" right? Like even if it's low in value, it'd have some gold value that it could be traded for or something?
The 60 forum gold I have is from scanning 1,700 ctokens. But granted, I didn't convert any items into gold
I have 170 tokens and I literally can't frickin use em cuz the thing that uses em doesn't work for me.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.