Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

chat

Featured Replies

  • Replies 20.6k
  • Views 146.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well shit amazon decided, I needed this and charged me for no reason. I wasn't even on amazon, anybody need some nord vpn lol Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1538665813031256144/Screenshot_20260816_164705_Gmail.jpg?ex=6a8381b4&is=6a823034&hm=ea7e06e84506fc122d644a9f0686b5921acb38b57d381538dde3dfbee0d750e2&
I got it I think 2 years ago. I buy my PC all at once and build it then give my old one to my son. So I get quite a while out of each build. I tried upgrading here and there but it never works for me.
An interesting thing I did today is test out how it feels to play the lucky little devil game where the gate opens at a particular time then closes again so you need to get through the gate right at that time instead of it being 1 in 666 to make sure this is 100% legal everywhere moving forward
  • Author
Discord user sometheguy (876280587034439760) has not connected their Discord account to TCM yet. TCM Administrator is posting this on their behalf. exessive rng does tend to frustrate players
  • Author
Discord user sometheguy (876280587034439760) has not connected their Discord account to TCM yet. TCM Administrator is posting this on their behalf. An interesting thing i did today is ur mum
  • Author
Discord user sometheguy (876280587034439760) has not connected their Discord account to TCM yet. TCM Administrator is posting this on their behalf. isn't it supposed to be 3 well tometo tomato
  • Author
Discord user sometheguy (876280587034439760) has not connected their Discord account to TCM yet. TCM Administrator is posting this on their behalf. i did do it for 3 earlier i'm such a birdy guy
Pokemon ultra moon on thee phone 😁 Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1538695323885641748/Screenshot_20260816_184428_Lime3DS.jpg?ex=6a839d30&is=6a824bb0&hm=30a1c59f7b5db0fa6b88f31d722a9911f0c9cf1dbd9045e1c55baf06094d9ee8&

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.