Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

chat

Featured Replies

  • Replies 12.4k
  • Views 115.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be right there laughing with you or telling everyone you're crazy <:laughLLD:1439469282143633468>
Tired and cold lol. I keep an electric blanket on me and a heating pad across my chest helps a little with keeping my extremities warm but hanging in there. I haven't played wow as much as I want sometimes the pain keeps me in the bed so lay here and listen to critical role. I may have to spend the 5 a month for their channel it makes me laugh so much! I use to play dnd back in school! There's an idea! Anyone a good story teller! We can make a dnd group! With dnd beyond you can play on your pc keeping track of all your stuff and dont have to be at a table together so convenient! Just a great game to use your imagination and have fun!
can i in any way help with your health problem ? like making a ritual or something to aid you ?
I seem to have lost the World of Warcraft channel, so I'm tossing this in here before I lose it https://youtu.be/eHh-ZmFmNVQ?si=2RN0E80ftLegrV8x
You can get her to max level from 60 in about 3 hours if you grind it hard and I'm guessing it'll get patched soon
Lol its all good they are trying to figure ot out had blood work done yesterday it looks like my stomach isnt absorbing nutrients or medication so there checking levels and may have to start going in twice a week for infusions and b12 shots directly into my muscles
  • Author
Discord user sometheguy (876280587034439760) has not connected their Discord account to TCM yet. TCM Administrator is posting this on their behalf. it does yeah i mean i never did it but i saw a bit of how much it takes
  • Author
Discord user sometheguy (876280587034439760) has not connected their Discord account to TCM yet. TCM Administrator is posting this on their behalf. fellas what if you all donate to my charity giveguysmoney
  • Author
Discord user sometheguy (876280587034439760) has not connected their Discord account to TCM yet. TCM Administrator is posting this on their behalf. the demon enery thing should be twice or thrice per day like every 8 hours so people talk more
  • Author
Discord user sometheguy (876280587034439760) has not connected their Discord account to TCM yet. TCM Administrator is posting this on their behalf. <@1138343504448344125> would you love me if i was a worm
Just another day at an Upstate NY gas station. Pecking your car and the pumps. <:laughLLD:1439469282143633468> Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1537551889506369687/PXL_20260813_200026862.jpg?ex=6a7f7448&is=6a7e22c8&hm=523fdcb453d12905daec9f26a460843cf2af8aba0c7646115e1ebddbb2c571c2&

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.