Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

chat

Featured Replies

  • Replies 20.6k
  • Views 146.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly I think I might have to give you the boot roflmao, you're acting abnormal, if you start adding bots to this server, none of that counts, there is also not a single thing anywhere on the website, twitch, discord or anywhere else which says inviting people to the discord server means I will give you a PC
you can get a golden ticket, read things and look at the existing systems, there's no short cut for you to get a PC, they are custom built with a lot of effort put into them, they are made for legit community members
An interesting thing I did today is I found a super cool greenmangaming bundle with decent games, it's dirt cheap and you can donate 95% of the price to charity. What's interesting about it is that it has Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate Edition. MK11 was banned in my country since its release, so even if you would buy a key it will never activate on Steam because of my region. Somehow though a key from this bundle worked. So I finally got the game I wanted for 7 years
ohh I see, my bad. I'm so sleep deprived that I couldn't make sense of it until you pointed it out lol
  • Author
Discord user mafia_raffay (1517896678030708911) has not connected their Discord account to TCM yet. TCM Administrator is posting this on their behalf. That's why I gave offer to him
  • Author
Discord user mafia_raffay (1517896678030708911) has not connected their Discord account to TCM yet. TCM Administrator is posting this on their behalf. Give me PC I invite 500 ppl in this server!
  • Author
Discord user mafia_raffay (1517896678030708911) has not connected their Discord account to TCM yet. TCM Administrator is posting this on their behalf. Ngl tbh I really need Urgent My Dream!🤤

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.