Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

chat

Featured Replies

  • Replies 20.6k
  • Views 146.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An interesting thing I did today is notify a company that 6TB of their data had been encrypted by ransomware.... 😬
Ayy GG! No one hates you and you're not stupid XD We all do this at some point or another XD
an interesting I did today is slap a fly out of its wits
An interesting thing I did today is find out there's an ARAM tournament with a cash prize that I could use <:Bat:1289144007997394944>
an interesting thing i did today is meeting with dobby outside hogwarts to set a trap for lucius malfloy

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.