Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

chat

Featured Replies

  • Replies 15.3k
  • Views 140.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When did you join? Cuz I've been here since July and I only won on the first time I got into this stuff. After that, it's been straight losses.
No one's even gonna gift me some forumgold, since they're not obligated to, they'd only be doing it if they wanted to be generous.
I'm not even gonna ask or beg anyone for anything cuz no one's gonna gift me some forumgold or gift gold anyway.
  • Author

Source: The Crimson Market Discord
Discord user: The Wolverine (767071119353839678)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

I sent it in the new claim group but don't know when it will be sent

Something new I want to learn is restraining myself from dropping every curse and cuss word I know into the chat.
  • Author

Source: The Crimson Market Discord
Discord user: The Wolverine (767071119353839678)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

successfully redeemed my 20usd gift card

  • Author

Source: The Crimson Market Discord
Discord user: The Wolverine (767071119353839678)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

<@284928595506495488> thank you so much

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.