Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

chat

Featured Replies

  • Replies 15.2k
  • Views 140.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Source: The Crimson Market Discord
Discord user: Han (1072142143923179550)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

doing alright taking a break from hollow knight

Unbelievable how it happened again XD I literally gave up as well, because at first I saw myself then I didn't ... I thought I was dead for a long time XD
  • Author

Source: The Crimson Market Discord
Discord user: The Wolverine (767071119353839678)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

Guys I won dam wow

  • Author

Source: The Crimson Market Discord
Discord user: The Wolverine (767071119353839678)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

I said prev week that I am gonna win howwwww

  • Author

Source: The Crimson Market Discord
Discord user: The Wolverine (767071119353839678)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

That was the best guess I did in my life

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.