Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

chat

Featured Replies

  • Replies 13.6k
  • Views 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone's interested in this deal, please let me know. I don't have any other way to get a gift card. I even made a Reddit post in the game exchange subreddit and no one's asked about it except one dude who didn't even reply.
so these fields, I need to buy a gift card first. So if it's a google play gift card I put google play under platform. I get that but what about region? is it Europe or specifically my country? Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1555407300431319080/image.png?backend=b2&ex=6ac0696e&is=6abf17ee&hm=65e0e95e00325fdc5c0d4bdd3985991239118499ef2ab0b5a50e83266e6b28c1&
This is the deal I'm talking about. "I'm serious. If someone is willing to give me gift gold or a steam gift card, I'll give them my 170 tokens plus the game codes I have. "
Mac I'm gonna be honest, for someone who is looking at this with no context, they will be a bit confused. So I think adding a little help icon next to each field with an explanation would help.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.