Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

chat

Featured Replies

  • Replies 13.5k
  • Views 132.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then I think you don't have the proper app. Whatever you have on your desktop, it might be linked to a different function
That's why I'm asking if a trade is possible, cuz I just don't wanna waste any more time on something that might not even work for me.
Well, here's the thing. And it's a bit embarrassing. But I don't know how to trade myself. I haven't explored any of those features yet. And besides, 100 ctokens is worth €1 and I only have 60 cents worth of forum gold which I don't know how to trade
The reason I said 100 tokens is €1 is because that's how much it costs if you want to buy the ctokens with real money

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.