Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

chat

Featured Replies

  • Replies 13.3k
  • Views 131.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would this work? (By the way, the games down there are pirated except for Shinobi Striker and Injustice 2. Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1555369735502438481/rn_image_picker_lib_temp_6c2389b5-09c9-45fa-98e8-b86372002fa8.jpg?backend=b2&ex=6ac04672&is=6abef4f2&hm=70cf3f9984c1e746d5a7ddcfa74512b912c690097b728cd80f65598dc0d03a39&
Here's my gold before. Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1555370780873986168/rn_image_picker_lib_temp_3f345365-2a5d-4c5f-acea-9ad5b818f556.jpg?backend=b2&ex=6ac0476b&is=6abef5eb&hm=eb83645907727cb6ebd5f72f29992abb16e1922f939e35c0d544840a4f44dc1f&
Okay it worked, I got 3 gift cards, but it's not nearly enough for even one single dlc that I wanna buy, the sale ended yesterday otherwise I could've gotten some.
I'm willing to pay back with the doom 1+2 collection, 7 Injustice 2 cards and a Nintendo switch game code.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.