Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

enjoyee10

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by enjoyee10

  1. Something new I want to learn is how to maintain a poker face in funny situations
  2. whyy
  3. Something new I want to learn is how to ride a motorbike.
  4. an interesting thing I did today is ruin my sleep schedule
  5. ohh I see, my bad. I'm so sleep deprived that I couldn't make sense of it until you pointed it out lol
  6. How does it work?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.