Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

nash

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nash

  1. guys is this not it Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1553536088776118332/image.png?ex=6ab99aba&is=6ab8493a&hm=93a3ac729e562e059fe6b7efd2107663d0ef7bab7951cf51a4f3b39e1ce4b0e0&
  2. Something new I want to learn is somethin
  3. Something new I want to learn is the ability of superfast reading so that I can read as many novels as I can in my feeble small lifespan
  4. godot’s coding language gdscript similar to python
  5. U do something it works u mess around with something It breaks
  6. It’s fustrating actually
  7. an interesting thing I did today is stress out from game dev
  8. an interesting thing i did today is stress out from game dwv
  9. an interesting thing I did today is play shantae
  10. an interesting I did today is play shantae
  11. indeed
  12. an interesting thing i did today is not sleeping enough
  13. oh yea 🤦‍♂️
  14. https://klipy.com/gifs/mr-miyagi-karate-kid-4
  15. i felt like i had some super instincts tho
  16. didnt work
  17. an interesting I did today is slap a fly out of its wits
  18. theres alot of things to learn ill just take my time
  19. oh nice
  20. at this pace like 10 years haha
  21. godot
  22. an interesting thing I did today is start learning game dev

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.