Everything posted by Guythesome
-
chat
i'm gonna share this around
-
chat
I WAS RIGHT IT IS GAY
-
chat
wait it's actyally a cool video tf
- chat
-
chat
Hey, @01101001 I saw your masterpiece https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOZdd2MzUJM and one thing I like about it is how gay it is
-
chat
i'm stuck in the past
-
chat
an interesting thing i did today is gex
-
chat
Ah you see you forget one thing i'm stupid
-
chat
oh well next stream i'll be there
-
chat
woooow complicated stuff
-
chat
the what you're gonna have to explain what that is and what ctokens is 😭
-
chat
ohw ell doubt i won
-
chat
i missed the stream
-
chat
an interesting thing i did today is banana
-
chat
yes yes mac succ bus i got it
-
chat
that's what i did 😎
-
chat
well maybe a little funny
-
chat
it's not even funny
-
chat
i'm so bad at spelling dude
-
chat
ok it wasn't 😭
-
chat
An interesting thing I did today is gambling
-
chat
did i spell it right?
-
chat
an intresting thing i did today is struggle to spell interesting
-
chat
i'm sure there was
-
chat
isn't there one just by texting everyday?