Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

chat

Featured Replies

  • Replies 20.6k
  • Views 146.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Discord user mafia_raffay (1517896678030708911) has not connected their Discord account to TCM yet. TCM Administrator is posting this on their behalf. I'm not any content creator
  • Author
Discord user mafia_raffay (1517896678030708911) has not connected their Discord account to TCM yet. TCM Administrator is posting this on their behalf. Can you give some info about Gaming PC?
I'm not sure if I was in your group of people that you pinged because you think the "Eternal God" category is development related, but it just means I paid money, I have no relation
  • Author
Discord user mafia_raffay (1517896678030708911) has not connected their Discord account to TCM yet. TCM Administrator is posting this on their behalf. How can I join your Giveaways?
All the information about the giveaway is on the website or in the about section of https://twitch.tv/crimsonlootcarnival - the discord is a space for the community to have fun and get to know each other, there is also a giveaway happening by in the announcement channel of this discord
I couldn't answer for everybody, but for me it's no biggie. I don't have a need to be highly visible nor to be hidden away, and this is the first time I remember being pinged for questions like this so I don't mind either way.
An interesting thing I did today is C₆H₁₂O₆ + 6O₂ → 6CO₂ + 6H₂O + ATP
An interesting thing I did today is post Greg’s new design https://youtu.be/bOZdd2MzUJM on YouTube without him knowing Everyone help me ping Greg <@1126438958897836062> so he can post interesting things like this himself next time because we would all be really excited to see the next design
  • Author
Discord user braiden6467 (559817493879717919) has not connected their Discord account to TCM yet. TCM Administrator is posting this on their behalf. Trying to train a model to play the game. They’d use open source software same kinda thing streamers do when they out keyboard bindings on screen
  • Author
Discord user braiden6467 (559817493879717919) has not connected their Discord account to TCM yet. TCM Administrator is posting this on their behalf. Yeah for other games not yet for d4
  • Author
Discord user mafia_raffay (1517896678030708911) has not connected their Discord account to TCM yet. TCM Administrator is posting this on their behalf. I invite 500 people in this server

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.