Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

chat

Featured Replies

  • Replies 20.6k
  • Views 146.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We really need to get a group together inside of world warcraft, so we can start leveling up keystone, keys. Nobody wants to join a +2 but if we run a few, it gets the key leveled up. So it can start doing higher tier other than just jumping into other ones. I get that that can be better sometimes. Especially as a tank, I rerolled my 293 pally as tank and got into +9 almost instantly and beat it but if can level up my current keystone it be easier to help others
Jesus christ, okay, I just realized people were selling +2 carries runs 50$ each then goes up from there that's insane so I think I realized how i'm going to jump my key up, i'm going to offer free carries
An interesting thing I did today is watch an upcoming game's leaks
An interesting thing i did today is i helped dobby make black pudding and eat it in front of neville longbottom
An interesting thing I did today was log out of WoW and got hit with a 28 min que
<@284928595506495488> If I ever get lucky enough and win the wheel and dont want asus, or steam deck if lands on it could i instead of asking for cash, could I ask for GPU equivalent 🤔 I can still take photos with a gpu lol
No worries. We'll see if we can't schedule something or set something up. Soon, my son's birthday is this weekend. I got a lot of stuff. I gotta do the prep for that. And I got a couple yards, I gotta cut between today and tomorrow. I'm still gonna try to get as much time as I can on the game
The interesting thing I did today is losing connection in wow and waiting 45 minutes to get back in. Seems fixed now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.