Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

chat

Featured Replies

  • Replies 16.1k
  • Views 143.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for instance if i now go and unreact from the giveay i will have no entries
and then if i react again , 0 + 1 and i can enter keyphrase for the 2nd entry
and mika , i'm not mad or anything towards you , i actually am just discussing this so we all are on the same page , in a normal tonality <:HeartLLD:1436635864649171007>
Are you keeping track of your testing and findings? Could probably start on the bot guide for this server if there isn't one
Heyloo, I'm going to take this opportunity to share this with you :P Have you joined the crimson website yet? I'm hosting a giveaway there, it's free to sign up, and I can give you a link to enter the giveaway for free as well if you want to try it
Heyloo, I'm going to take this opportunity to share this with you :P Have you joined the crimson website yet? I'm hosting a giveaway there, it's free to sign up, and I can give you a link to enter the giveaway for free as well if you want to try it

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.