Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

chat

Featured Replies

  • Replies 13.6k
  • Views 132.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realized, I haven't seen that part where what the donator gets ... I'll check again
Your giveaway is 1 gift gold per ENTRY which means that person can enter 100 times into your giveaway which doesn’t make any difference apart from it being more flexible for people with less than 100 gift gold
Oh yeah I was wrong, it says it clearly So people who use the promotional get a 100 entries for free? Or they can choose to use their 100 Gift Gold in this giveaway or not? Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1555428471516430336/image.png?backend=b2&ex=6ac07d26&is=6abf2ba6&hm=e1e361f397d13c83c0b9239115c6d46aba9da098821e86f0926431d021d83a76&
Then how about this? You can enter my giveaways by using one of the 10 promo links, 1 can go to the new member Temporal, one to ..., one to Mr Pleasant, one to The Great One, one to Altardaddy, etc.
You could also give them to your friends, invite new people, or even make a reddit post about it
I guess most giveaway subreddits prefer if the giveaways are directly on reddit though
Also, what funs is the donator getting? I think I completely missed something
Friends are friends, wherever they are :p Steam and discord friends probably gaming friends?
Just through the promo links tho. That way you won't even have to spend anything and if you don't want the games, you can say so and someone else can get a turn.
Ohh okay just saw he said "You earn all the gift gold after the giveaway ends"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.