Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

chat

Featured Replies

Okay I think I understand, so anyone can join and their entry converts into 100 forum gold. That's where you are doing the subsidising. So if you weren't doing that, the people that enter, let's say it's someone who has never been on the website, they would have to buy forum gold first to enter right?
  • Replies 13.6k
  • Views 132.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It took me a while to understand it as well, but I think I get it now and now it seems all clear on the website itself :P
In your giveways, you have set it to 100 Gift Gold per person Attachments: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117418686907678751/1555425000452919396/image.png?backend=b2&ex=6ac079ea&is=6abf286a&hm=983edc9c5af611d7f5d8dec78f81d6d1645b7322745ddfc4bbb43fc0617eebc2&
So people can enter as many times they like, as long as they pay 100 Gift Gold per entry
From what I understand, you have 10 promotional links you can give to people to join the website and then enter your giveaway, for free
Don't give anyone all those ten links at once, give them each to ten people

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.