Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

chat

Featured Replies

  • Replies 13.3k
  • Views 131.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like, do I need specific games for the loot stuff to work? Does it have games inside itself? Does it work with any game?
If you have play with purpose installed and go to overwolf settings it should show the list of games you have that it works with
The Great One, do you have any forumgold that you could gift me? I just need a little, just enough to get a steam gift card.
Also, I wanted to know, if I get Steam Wallet IDR 25000 GIFT CARD ID, since I have 230 gold that means I have basically 2 euros, and my steam currency is in USD, would I still be able to use that or not?
steam auto converts currency as long as the code of the gift card itself is valid and worldwide

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.