Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

chat

Featured Replies

  • Replies 12.4k
  • Views 114.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Source: The Crimson Market Discord
Discord user: PS4Lover (1486068384239194202)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

I've always been like this, idk why, when someone does something like that, I report them, it's a built-in habit, tho for most reports, also, he was lying about a ton of stuff. He said I'd get this and that and stuff even though I'd told him that idk how Lua Tools work and that I didn't wanna get my account banned (since whenever I do something scummy, I get caught when others do it they don't get caught).

  • Author

Source: The Crimson Market Discord
Discord user: PS4Lover (1486068384239194202)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against piracy, if anything, I support it, since "buying isn't owning".

  • Author

Source: The Crimson Market Discord
Discord user: PS4Lover (1486068384239194202)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

I'm just saying, why risk your main thing which you probably did spend money on before you found out about Lua Tools and stuff when there's a perfectly working site that lets you download those exact games for free?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.