Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

chat

Featured Replies

  • Replies 12.4k
  • Views 115k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Source: The Crimson Market Discord
Discord user: PS4Lover (1486068384239194202)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

This is honestly the first time I have talked long with someone who hasn't dismissed me.

  • Author

Source: The Crimson Market Discord
Discord user: PS4Lover (1486068384239194202)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

I'm not saying you would, I'm just saying most people I meet on the internet are either jerks or they just ignore me.

  • Author

Source: The Crimson Market Discord
Discord user: PS4Lover (1486068384239194202)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

Like twice on reddit and thrive on YouTube, some jerks messed with me, I schooled them so hard they haven't replied since.

  • Author

Source: The Crimson Market Discord
Discord user: PS4Lover (1486068384239194202)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

I even reported a guy here on discord (not from The Crimson Market) on Steam cuz he was using Lua Tools to get paid stuff for free and told me to do the same.

  • Author

Source: The Crimson Market Discord
Discord user: PS4Lover (1486068384239194202)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

His name will be Guru if you ever search for it in the Lua Tools community/servers.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.