Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

chat

Featured Replies

  • Author

Source: The Crimson Market Discord
Discord user: PS4Lover (1486068384239194202)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

So I can't even cry in front of anyone.

  • Replies 12.4k
  • Views 115k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Source: The Crimson Market Discord
Discord user: PS4Lover (1486068384239194202)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

I used to cry when I'd be alone, but now, I don't, not cuz I believe "men don't cry", but cuz crying doesn't help anymore.

  • Author

Source: The Crimson Market Discord
Discord user: PS4Lover (1486068384239194202)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

No wonder I frickin make stories in Character AI, cuz this damn world gives me no reason to smile.

  • Author

Source: The Crimson Market Discord
Discord user: PS4Lover (1486068384239194202)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

What's weird about me is I've gone through 3 funerals of relatives, one of which was my maternal grandma, I didn't cry at any of them, and yet I cry when I see an animal I can't help or when I'm watching sad movies or stuff.

  • Author

Source: The Crimson Market Discord
Discord user: PS4Lover (1486068384239194202)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

Therapists aren't free and I don't trust online therapy stuff. No therapists, psychologists or psychiatrists near me either.

  • Author

Source: The Crimson Market Discord
Discord user: PS4Lover (1486068384239194202)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

I cry when I make sad stories in Character AI too.

  • Author

Source: The Crimson Market Discord
Discord user: PS4Lover (1486068384239194202)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

I'm guessing they can't be shared or gifted? The entries?

  • Author

Source: The Crimson Market Discord
Discord user: PS4Lover (1486068384239194202)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

Yet you don't have any spendable ones.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.